Seasonal Flower Subscription
- Regular price
- $41.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $41.00 USD
- Unit price
Refresh your space easily by setting up a flower subscription. Enjoy the scent of specialty narcissus and peonies, the exquisite petals of roses and ranunculus, and the wildly diverse color spectrum of dahlia season! Nature provides an endless variety of floral designs, and with a Seasonal Flower Subscription, you can enjoy them on a regular basis without having to go out and select them every week. Just choose your size and frequency, and we'll take care of the rest!
- Cutie (XS): a nosegay-sized bouquet, great for the bedside or a desk.
- Bestie (S-M): A handful of gorgeous blooms paired with interesting texture to help them pop, great for tabletop display.
- Celebration (M): A lush selection of color and textures, ensuring you'll see everything the season has to offer. Great for a centerpiece or mantel.
- Whole Heart (L): a large display with lots of beautiful premium flowers plus interesting greens and seasonal textures. Great for a centerpiece display or mantel.
- Joy (XL): a luxurious display of a large variety of seasonal, fragrant, and interesting flowers. Best displayed in an entryway or on a countertop.
- Your first bouquet will come in the vase that will best display the size you've selected. Subsequent bouquets arrive wrapped in recyclable paper, ready to re-use your vase.
- All bouquets are 10% off retail price
- You can call, text, or email us at any time before you are charged for your next delivery to swap (go up or down in size), skip that bouquet, or gift to a friend
- You'll have direct control over when to end your subscription via the order confirmation.
We do not ship flowers at this time. Pick-up or Local Delivery only. We deliver fresh, locally-grown flowers to Westchester County and have same-day flower delivery. Our natural floral designs are unique and artistic. Our locally-owned shop delivers to Yonkers, Hastings-on-Hudson, Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Tarrytown, White Plains, Eastchester, Briarcliff Manor, and Chappaqua.
My last 2 orders were beautiful when I picked them up and the next day they bloomed and were lovely but by Saturday, day 3, they lost their vibrancy and I don’t feel the last 2 bouquets were worth the price charged. I would expect the flowers to last at least 6-7 days before wilting. Perhaps you can add some more flowers to the bouquet at the same price to allow for some flowers dying sooner than others.
Thank you for your feedback. We use a wide variety of farm-fresh flowers, which are not always the type that are bred for vase longevity. We guarantee our flowers for 3 days, and expect that a few types will last up to 6, but it sounds like you want a bouquet where all of the flowers will hold up to 6-7 days in a vase. You may want to look into more traditional florists that use the standard roses, mums, lilies, etc. that have that long vase life. Take care,